Set up guide & helpful info
- Fill tank with two to three gallons of reverse osmosis or distilled water. Set level to just touch roots. (High on the cup for seedlings, below the cup for veg and flower)
- Wash clay pebbles to remove dust and fill cups.
- Plug in air pump and attach air lines to stones through holes in lid.
- Add liquid nutrients. 50-100ppm for seedlings. 100-200ppm early veg. 200-300ppm veg to flower. 300-800 ppm flower.
- Set PH level. 5.7-6.3
- Change water weekly and maintain levels
- ENJOY YOUR HARVEST